Article ideas mixing with your creativity to create great content. Below you will get some good ideas on what you could do and can be helpful in posting on your blog, sending out to your subscribers on your list, and even sharing in other venues.
Writing articles in relation to your experience, skills gained, and business building savvy you will be able to establish authority as a subject matter expert, brand yourself, and draw a following to those who resonate with you. These are just a few key points that will lead to people becoming involved with you in business and to click on your website or one of your product links.
1) Provide a useful outline or steps such as how to execute a specific action(s) for online marketing. This becomes valuable for the reader they can use and this will have them coming back to see what else you may provide. On top of this, you could throw in a limited time offer related to one of your products or business.
2) Include answers in your articles that solve a problem for people’s issues or pain points. Read related articles and leave a comment with your website link that bring people back to you.
3) You can use your affiliate link(s) when a related idea(s) are written in your articles. Remain congruent to the message with what you link together.
4) You can write advice based on your experiences in your articles and ending with a capture page link for the reader to connect with you and your business. This can be formed up and become one of your developed products as an eBook.
5) Provide a specific method (Traffic, Social Media, etc…) you may have learned to help your business in your articles that the reader could use for themselves.
6) Include some thought provoking business building concepts in your articles. Such as a unique sales tactic or technique that others may have not heard of yet.
7) Conduct interviews of other successful entrepreneurs and place in your articles.
8) Show benefits for something in your articles possibly with a review.
9) You can use objectives laid out that demonstrate on how to reach a specific end-state or goal in your articles. This could be done using bullet statements which are easy to follow and understand.
10) Show where there may be Loopholes maybe in an affiliate product or method that could be used to benefit fellow business builders.
11) Show some kind of Ninja Trick that allow others to get results faster than normal increasing their business profits.
12) Add checklist items that are no-brainer in order items to follow in your articles.
13) Insert models and images that explain something specific in your articles.
14) Layout plans or some type of success gameplan in your articles.
15) Use presentations using powerpoint or some program in your articles.
16) Publish research and factual information in your articles to substantiate a position.
17) Add lessons, lessons learned, or training pieces in your articles.
18) Give assignments to be accomplished on something specific oriented in helping for greater success in your articles.
19) Add opinions subjective or objective, cause discussion in your articles.
20) Dispense and rid of any myths in your articles.
21) List authoritative resources that tie back to what you do or your business in your articles.
22) Issue updates on the latest and greatest in business building tools or technology available in your articles.
23) Provide recommendations based on your experience and previous usage in your articles.
24) Use analysis in your articles possibly by competing methods which shows what may be best to use.
25) Post reminders in your articles of key training, events, etc…
26) You can exhibit pros/cons in your articles.
27) Give directions in your articles for the reader to take a specific action or do something.
28) Show maps, images, and graphics that present the visual and impact the senses in your articles making a greater difference.
29) Present factual statistics over an area such as your website’s google analytics and how it is running in your articles.
30) Cover some history in your articles such as the first network or internet marketing business that came to be.
31) Ad a survey to poll the reader on their issues and pain points in your articles. Use this valuable information to tailor future added value you will provide.
32) Give specific examples in your articles on a given issue or maybe where one started so far down and broke, but now is highly successful because they never gave up. You could use criticism in your articles, but beware because it may cause quite a bit of feedback negative or positive towards you. So put on your thick skin because this is the nature of business.
33) Absolutely, tell stories in your articles and every business builder knows this works very well.
34) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) is another good idea to use in your articles. Finding the FAQs that most people what to know about is just a good idea.
35) You can write thought provoking hints in your articles to keep the reader to the end so they know the whole deal.
36) Another great one is to offer help in your articles where you give one hour of your time to assist in their online success.
37) If you have tips and shortcuts to increase business success then lay them out in your articles.
38) Link to news stories in your articles where it is relevant and this will build authority.
39) Provide coaching and consulting in your articles through key information given to help in others success.
40) Link to videos that are relevant in your articles. This can definitely help in ranking.
41) Give previews on upcoming technologies or releases in your articles.
42) Use and Show processes that provide simplicity with actionable steps for your readers in your articles.
43) Provide a detailed blueprint that assists the readers to overcome obstacles they may be facing or setbacks to achieve higher success.
44) Offer FREE Giveaways and/or Downloads in your articles.
45) Consider using comics in your articles because humor, jokes, and infotainment works great.
46) Provide and present useful templates for the readers in your articles.
47) Publish systems in your articles as an example the funnel system used by your company from capture page to sales video and to the initial offer and then upsells.
48) Comparisons work well in articles and provide an opinion on why one thing may work better than the other. You could have training in your articles. The article signature file may expose a free trial offer. You can add your articles to bundled product sales.
49) Use case studies in your articles which show the importance of a specific position.
Article Ideas Additional Info:
– Create Articles for Newsletters.
– Link Article Signature File to a Free video/audio.
– Create Articles that become eCourses.
– Paste your Articles on Wiki Pages.
– Use Humor and Infotainment.
– Use Articles to Create an eBook.
– Syndicate and Distribute Across the NET.
Article Ideas Final Key Points:
**Make sure to always provide your info, signature block, and associated website links so the reader can connect with you and become a business partner at some point.
***Make sure to always use a Capture Page when promoting and to keep building your list, giveaway something FREE so people will OPTIN to your list.
Example Signature Block Below:
To Limitless Living,
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/successbeyond
Enjoy this Video on Article Ideas: